Life lessons

Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you .

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Compassion and pets

 

                        ! ! NAMASTEY !!

                    When Compassion Changed My Life

 

Compassion is most powerful practice to feel abundant in our life .

I have experienced the power of compassion in life . As a human being

There must be Compassion in us .Most of the time I have seen females

Have compassion in them specially when a female becomes Mother ,

Yes sometimes fathers are too compassionate . Mother hood is

Natural phenomenon Of compassion . I have a 3 months old dog






            And now he is becoming to me like a child . His parents are in

Different country . We should show compassion toward human being

Pets and for every one . Once you follow compassion in your life

I am sure you feels abundant in life .I am showing you My pic with this .

Black dog is sign of Lord BHAIRAVA . 




                        Stay Blessed 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Experience the joy of reading . Share life experiences to help those seeking .Sharing is caring .Namaste

What Are you Searching For ?

Show Room

DAILY PANCHAG

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः

Spiritual Healing