Wednesday, October 28, 2020

FEARLESS LIFE

 

                                 !! Namaste !!

                         Life and Our Fears

Fears in life is common thing to all of us . I have lost

My Father in very early age of life . Emotional attachment

And his affection I miss in my whole life . He is always in my

My heart . As every one of us has to leave this physical body .

I am sharing some common fears of human life .





Fear of Losing Loved ones :- We have This fear common to

Losing loved ones in our life in some stages of life path .

Fear of Rejection :- Some times fear comes in mind because

Of rejection and neglecting .

Fear of Losing Assets :- In today's materialistic world there is

Huge competition in every profession , so Losing wealth and  money

 creates fear inside .

Fear of Old age :- I feel that no body wants to be old but this is

cyclic process and every one has to go it .one stage there is fear

of becoming Old .

          I shared some common human life Fears . You can share your 

fears on this blog and how you work on to over come your Life fears .

          -We should Try To overcome Our Fears in life -

No comments:

Search This Blog

Do You believe that there is divine cosmic energy

 AS for us Divine cosmic energy heals and protect in timely manner .only condition when there are critical times in humanity so in this time...

Book your personal healing session With Vedicguru feel the Difference

What Are you Searching For ?

Spiritual Healing

Show Room

Followers

TATA INSURANCE

https://bit.ly/2PK1G3m Call 1800212123123/7678123123