Life lessons

Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you .

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

FEARLESS LIFE

 

                                 !! Namaste !!

                         Life and Our Fears

Fears in life is common thing to all of us . I have lost

My Father in very early age of life . Emotional attachment

And his affection I miss in my whole life . He is always in my

My heart . As every one of us has to leave this physical body .

I am sharing some common fears of human life .





Fear of Losing Loved ones :- We have This fear common to

Losing loved ones in our life in some stages of life path .

Fear of Rejection :- Some times fear comes in mind because

Of rejection and neglecting .

Fear of Losing Assets :- In today's materialistic world there is

Huge competition in every profession , so Losing wealth and  money

 creates fear inside .

Fear of Old age :- I feel that no body wants to be old but this is

cyclic process and every one has to go it .one stage there is fear

of becoming Old .

          I shared some common human life Fears . You can share your 

fears on this blog and how you work on to over come your Life fears .

          -We should Try To overcome Our Fears in life -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Experience the joy of reading . Share life experiences to help those seeking .Sharing is caring .Namaste

What Are you Searching For ?

Show Room

DAILY PANCHAG

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः

Spiritual Healing