Life lessons

Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you .

Saturday, October 31, 2020

Love and Passion

 

              !!  PASSION AND COMPASSION  !!

Here I am sharing one story of my Life with My Great Mentor .

It Happened long time back when there were no advanced

Technologies , we think our self very lucky if someone has

Telephone in their house . Now generation is very lucky Blessed

 with technologies  . As My Great Mentor lived his all life

to help Others and taught us the same path . There were few

in his Gathering Asking him to help them . many were rich and

some Poor as well . He was very busy helping  them and now

It was time to home visit to help them . He asked us to go to

A remote village where we all have to walk steep area for 12

miles  . Any ways we did it and reached the destination . Now

There was one question in my mind and I asked My great

Master – I asked him with curiosity – Why you select the Poor

One to help First . There were Rich people who were in their

expensive cars and waiting to help them first .

My great Mentor Replied me with compassion – he said see my

Child Rich person will be able to manage for few days But this

Poor family need urgent help . He replied with compassion and smile .

                        

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Experience the joy of reading . Share life experiences to help those seeking .Sharing is caring .Namaste

What Are you Searching For ?

Show Room

DAILY PANCHAG

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः

Spiritual Healing