Life lessons

Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you .

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Vedic Love Song | Sanskrit -In praise Of Light And panchbhoota

                                          !! NAMASTE !!

Love song dedicated to the praise of Divine Light  Sun 

Nature and panch bhoota (5 )Elements ) . This song is from Atharava

Veda . Beautiful and graceful voice composed so nicely . 

Described in Atharva Veda 6.8


यथा वृक्षं लिबुजा समन्तं परिषस्वजे एवा परि ष्वजस्व मां यथा मां कामिन्यसो यथा मन्नापगा असः यथा सुपर्णः प्रपतन् पक्षौ निहन्ति भूम्याम् एवा नि हन्मि ते मनो यथा मां कामिन्यसो यथा मन्नापगा असः यथेमे द्यावापृथिवी सद्यः पर्येति सूर्यः एवा पर्येमि ते मनो यथा मां कामिन्यसो यथा मन्नापगा असः







Embrace me completely just as a creeper completely embraces a tree May you be the one loving me only, not another may you not go away from me with my mind I attract you just as a bird on the ground beats its wings to go up May you be the one loving me only, not another may you not go away from me I go around your mind just as the sun goes around heaven and earth May you be the one loving me only, not another may you not go away from me.


STAY BLESSED VG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Experience the joy of reading . Share life experiences to help those seeking .Sharing is caring .Namaste

What Are you Searching For ?

Show Room

DAILY PANCHAG

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः

Spiritual Healing