Life lessons

Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you .

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

When i Learnt a lesson From my Childhood .

                                               DO YOU LIVE YOUR DREAMS ?


Every one has Dreams in life  small or big . I remember My days when i was small so i wanted a cycle 

. Thanks to my Friend who allows me their cycle to me . commonly when you were Child so you have

 few dreams like my dream .

                                               Now when i see a child i observe he/she never be afraid of failures . when

 child can not walk he / she never be afraid of falling down . Child practice every day and learns



 walking with help . This is common to me and you when we were child . when we grow up we have

 big dreams and many dreams you have accomplished in your life . Few Dreams We are still looking in

 life to get redeem .

                                            When we see Reality in life so many people are not able to even walk .

 Many people are on wheel chairs . Like mine Dream they Too have Dreams . Its life so it is there in

 this world .I  meet many of such people and i can even imagine their life. Today i am Blessed and I

 have my two Safe legs to walk . 



LIFE LESSION :- Watching Dreams in life is common to us no matter if its small Dreams Or Big

 Dreams . we should start always look for our dreams .Most important is to be in position of

 gratitude Always what you have in your Life . It will Bring Good change in your life .



                                                                                STAY BLESSED KEEP GROWING VG 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Experience the joy of reading . Share life experiences to help those seeking .Sharing is caring .Namaste

What Are you Searching For ?

Show Room

DAILY PANCHAG

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः

Spiritual Healing