Life lessons

Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you .

Saturday, June 19, 2021

I got covid Vaccination

 After Request Of My friends I got Covid Vaccinated . My friends

 Were Asking me to Vaccinated .Thank you To All of Them Who

 made  It possible . If you are not  vaccinated yet you should Too get 

Vaccinated . There is mild fever but its very normal depending on

 your  physical immunity.  I am all well After Vaccination and

 working Normally .



                                                             MESSAGE


I believe in karma, and I believe if you put out positive vibes to

 everybody, that’s all you are going to get 

back.

                                                                                         Kesha

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Experience the joy of reading . Share life experiences to help those seeking .Sharing is caring .Namaste

What Are you Searching For ?

Show Room

DAILY PANCHAG

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः

Spiritual Healing