Life lessons

Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you .

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Human immense power 💪

 I remember time as my childhood. When I 

Along with my friends and sometimes alone to 

walk up and down around 15 to 20 miles to 

                           reach the road side.

To get a bus or any lift. I have experienced a 

tremendous growth in almost all areas of human

life. I have done hitchhiking with mixed 

reactions.I am thankful 🙏 to all my friends and 

                                       every 

One around me with kind heart. Today we are 

Lucky and to be grateful for most of the things 

In our life. I am leaving you with a question 🙋

Are you really feeling the contentment and

 abundance? If you have answer you can post. 

 


             Be with you 🤘 soon............. 

                                                                               AFFILIATE  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Experience the joy of reading . Share life experiences to help those seeking .Sharing is caring .Namaste

What Are you Searching For ?

Show Room

DAILY PANCHAG

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः

Spiritual Healing