Life lessons

Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you .

Monday, September 13, 2021

A positive spirit Story to succeed

I met with my one of child hood friend . He was a best
 athlete in school days  .he always was focused to complete
 his  goal in athletics . I can visualize those old memories
 when I met him .when he came to see me .
My Favorite games were  Basket ball and volleyball . 
 I was most of time loser in games but  I never quit in my life because of failures . I remember few
 years Back when An International
 top basket player Celebrity  in world talked to me for
 many hours to guide her in problematic family situation . 
I learnt so many things From that International  Player .
 In my opinion  It is most of time needed to use fair and
 positive spirit . When you are in life competition and doesn't
 matter you lose or win .  

                                                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Experience the joy of reading . Share life experiences to help those seeking .Sharing is caring .Namaste

What Are you Searching For ?

Show Room

DAILY PANCHAG

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः

Spiritual Healing