Life lessons

Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you .

Saturday, November 20, 2021

A true story of school days . Thank you god .

 I was back to home on vacation 🏖 for couple of 

Month. Enjoying my vacation I must have to travel 

Back to hostel for higher secondary science board 

examination. I have to travel by bus around 120 

miles. I left my home 🏠 and pick a public transport

Bus. I travelled almost 3 miles and asked conductor

To stop bus 🚍 . He was annoyed at me. There were

38 passengers including me. My dear mother was

 too angry with me as it was about my final 

examination. Other day principal Mr R.P dhobhal 

called at my home. He said thank god , I skipped 

That bus 🚍 . Unfortunately there was big accident

Of bus and everyone lost thier lives. I was too in that

 bus and my intuition and divine source made me not

To go in that bus named hashami travells even

 though I bought ticket 🎟 too. After 2 days I went

To boarding school and looked on that bus . It was

 totally broken and no one was alive. It was most 

Unfortunate. This incident took place 23 years back. 

I am lucky 🍀blessed 🙏 to be with you today. 

What do you think about this life most unfortunate

Experience. You can ✍️ your views. 

1 comment:

  1. I was travelling in bus and after 3 miles of travelling. Some intuition came to me as a blessing 🙏 of divine source. I asked to stop bus 🚍 . That day was very unfortunate that bus fell down in big ditch and ever one in bus lost thier life. This happened 23 years back very unfortunate. I was blessed 🙏 to be alive with you. Well said Jako rakhe saiyan maar sake na koi.... You can share your views on this true life experience near to death..

    ReplyDelete

Experience the joy of reading . Share life experiences to help those seeking .Sharing is caring .Namaste

What Are you Searching For ?

Show Room

DAILY PANCHAG

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः

Spiritual Healing