Life lessons

Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you .

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

How spiritual chants saves us Real experience

                                       Power of spiritual chants with gratitude self experience 

 I remember a day when I was going out of state with an important work .I stayed with my official work in other state . it was three days trip I have to go to hospital to see a closed relative in critical situation .I took my friends to go to hospital I travelled almost 8 miles suddenly . I crossed  traffic and rushed road then suddenly on other point I see a man with scotty in middle of road and that man was trying to take back turn in no u turn area . i was on my side and crossed curve and saw suddenly that man I was in speed and he stood stand .I was chanting mantra and thank god I put Emergency  breaks  and saved my self and that man who was in middle of road trying to cross with out seeing me . this experience cannot be expressed in words but with gratitude and prayers to lord shiva worked and we both were saved and no harm to anyone .if there was 2 seconds delay in emergency breaks so situation can be worst I even don't want to imagine . I am in gratitude to lord Shiva for my self and that scotty  man  in middle of road for his safety  and my safety . everything was fine this incidence was something like I have a experience with street bull  who crashed 65 vehicles I have posted that incident in my previous post . Ii am thankful to lord shiva and gratitude for saving us with no harm of anything .


                                                                                                                              A.D.SHARMA 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Experience the joy of reading . Share life experiences to help those seeking .Sharing is caring .Namaste

What Are you Searching For ?

Show Room

DAILY PANCHAG

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः

Spiritual Healing