Life lessons

Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you .

Monday, October 3, 2022

PERSONAL EXPERIENCE SAVING LIFE IN NAVRATRI

 It was Saturday morning time and I completed my divine spiritual ritual practice  as usual my routine

 . We have to go to an university for a administrative program serving food with an experienced teacher .

we have to reach destination in timely manner. we used my personal Motor bike to travel to reach 

university auditorium . we have given only the location of university and i with my friend travelled to 

30 miles to the location . when we reached to place we were not exactly aware of location of female 

administrative and teachers program . we were searching for location of auditorium as it was not clear 

as we have been not told about auditorium . anyways we got information where we have to go in

 university entrance gate . i dropped My female friend  when i have enter university gate . before me 

there was big truck standing and construction work was going on Entrance gate . i took left turn to enter

 and i was not aware of construction work . i used break and there my bike skit from road and i fell down

 on road with bike and i was amazed i with my motor bike were absolutely fine not even a

 scratch to me and no damage because i skit on road badly . But no damage to bike and me or any other

 person  . so moral of experience if you have divine spiritual faith strong you are always protected .

                                                                 HAPPY DURGASHTAMI .

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Experience the joy of reading . Share life experiences to help those seeking .Sharing is caring .Namaste

What Are you Searching For ?

Show Room

DAILY PANCHAG

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः

Spiritual Healing