Life lessons

Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you .

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Free Money spell This can bring money for you . You can try this .

FREE EFFECTIVE MONEY SPELL

Take one or more one dollar bills and write a Blessing on them with a permanent marker.


The Blessing I use is, "May You be Blessed with Health, Wealth and Love". Natch, you can use mine or make up your own.



Then take the Blessed Bucks out into the world and hide them in places where people will find them, NEVER just drop one on the ground---that might look like an accident.



Great places to hide them are:


Open a newspaper kiosk and slip one inside a newspaper, especially in the JOBS section.
Carry a glue stick with you and go inside a grocery store ... glue a Blessed Buck on the back of a food item, milk, or my favorite, a box of Pampers.




Glue one to the stall door in a public restroom. It doesnt matter where ... just wherever somebody will find it. The only other Rule is, NEVER stay to watch who finds it!



I think the reason this Spell is so effective is, it brings the Laws of "Reap and Sow" into play and the Universe pays off BIG time, because while you're putting out the symbol of money, a dollar, you're actually giving out JOY ... because, imagine FINDING one! Wouldnt it just make your day? Wouldnt it change a crappy mood to one of elation? Wouldnt you call everybody you know and say, "You wont believe what happened to me today!"



Or ... suppose you were tired and broke and looking for a job ... and opened the WANT ADS ... and saw this amazing surprise!



Altogether, for one crummy buck, a LOT more than a buck's worth of happiness comes from it ... I think the Universe pays back in the same symbol, dollars, but matches and 100-folds the Joy with MORE dollars.



Plus, it's so much FUN. Once I was slifing thru the A&P looking fo a new place to hide my Buck and noticed the assistant manager folowing me ... so,



I hurried over to the Pampers and quickly glued my Buck to a box ... just as the guy rounded the corner ... and I froze, like a deer in the headlights, and he says, "HOLD IT! OK ... what are you trying to do ... I've been watchingyou!"
Natch, he assumed I was a shoplifter ... so,




I showed him the dollar bill glued to the Pampers ... said, "It's my hobby ..." and left him standing there, open-mouthed. teehee!



Even ONE Blessed Buck a week will work, tho I try to put four or five out there. If you KEEP doing it, money will constantly be coming back to you, MANY-fold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Experience the joy of reading . Share life experiences to help those seeking .Sharing is caring .Namaste

What Are you Searching For ?

Show Room

DAILY PANCHAG

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः

Spiritual Healing