Life lessons

Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you .

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Have You ever experienced The Power Of silence !

 Friends i Remember My own incident of Life when i was young i a remember i just qualified to

 Boarding School and i was Back To home on vacation I think at that time i was in slandered 6 th 

. We all family members were sitting To have lunch and there were few guests From my sister 

side 

they were old enough and i was only the kid There . we started our Lunch and something went 

wrong and i started arguing with elders My Mother was curiously observing me and she has 

slightly stress because of my talkative nature during having meal . When My sister side guests 

went back My mother tought me a lesson to remain silent during eating food and she told me that

 you have to take an oath , somehow my mothers affection for me mad me to follow he guidance 

in life path .Now from last 31 years year i am silent during having meal .Now its part of my life i

 have seen so many obstrouctions to follow my MOUN VRAT (Silent ) But i am doing so till now 

.I have no issues with people those who talk too much its there life to experience .

I am going To share 5  Powerful secrets of Silence i wish if you are like me You have experienced this in your life .

1- Silence Makes you Power Ful It is tried and tested . we should talk when it is necessary . 


2- You can start Reading other people energies and mind set when you are silent .You can experience when we talk too much so sometimes we sit in position to analysis our own self and then we come to know that unknowingly we have use some words which others may have not the right opinion .


3-With the help of silence you remains always conscious and in this way it is easy to connect with Higher Dimensions and source of life .


4 - When you are silent So you become unpredictable and other people cannot even think what are your plans and what you wish to achieve success .


5:- When you are silent so you observe other people and learn things from others and you become Good listener , in todays worlds the are most noise making people but rare one who are good listener .  


Friends If you have your own experience about silence Or you feel talkative people are more peaceful and powerful from within you can share your experience On this Blog .



                                                                                                                               Vg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Experience the joy of reading . Share life experiences to help those seeking .Sharing is caring .Namaste

What Are you Searching For ?

Show Room

DAILY PANCHAG

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः

Spiritual Healing