Life lessons

Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you .

Wednesday, September 9, 2020

LUCK

 

        !!Does Luck Really Matters For us .!!

Friends in this post I am sharing my own experience about Destiny

And Luck . You may be not believe in LUCK or may be you are firm

Believer of luck .i was in Boarding for higher secondary school . I came

On vacations for few weeks . Now the day came I have to go back to

School as sooner there was Chemistry examination on my head ,

Anyways my Loving Mother prepared my luggage to travel back to

Boarding school . This experience is in year 1997 ,I took Private bus

Ticket to travel around 200 km On road . we traveled around 5 km

And I have already booked my ticket .suddenly traveling for this short

Distance , I asked conductor to stop But and he was furious for stopping

Bus without stoppage any ways I came back to home . My mother was

So angry with me but I managed with some excuse .we were 37

Passengers in that but including me .Next day morning Priciple sir called

That time communication facilities were very poor for us .He asked my

Mother where is A.D. My mother was nervous and she told he is back

At home . Principle sir sad THANK GOD . He told in which bus I was

Travelling there were 36 passenger and unfortunately there was big

Accident of that bus . I remember it as today's story and remember the name of bus –HASHAMI TRAVELLS . Unfortunately No passenger remained live in that bus. Other day when I was going back so I say bus was fallen down from mountain top and that was crashed so badly .

                      I believe (JAKO RAKHE SAINYA MAAR SAKE NA KOI )

For me I was lucky enough to save my life .

 

 !!    If you have any experience you can share it here on this blog !!



                                                                                       VG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Experience the joy of reading . Share life experiences to help those seeking .Sharing is caring .Namaste

What Are you Searching For ?

Show Room

DAILY PANCHAG

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः

Spiritual Healing