Life lessons

Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you .

Thursday, September 10, 2020

How I lost 59 pounds of over weight ? Read My experience and share to help other !!

 

             How I reduced my weight around 59 pounds ?

You are reading this and you may not be yet sure how to over come

From extra weight and unwanted fats .One time I was carrying huge

Weight and I can understand exactly the problem of a person who

Is overweight . I am sharing few personal tips to over come from

This over weight problem .

Sleep timely in night :-–we all have work stress and other obligations

Which puts us in stress and due to this we suffer our own health .

So if you have any issues with it try to sleep sooner in night .This helped

For me and it can work for you too .

Take a morning walk :-you need to built your will power which will

Never happen like miracle you have to work on it to strengthen

Your will power . I know it will be tough for in the beginning but you can

Do if you are suffering  with over weight .

                                                   BEFORE



Rope skipping :- I tried this practice for 41 days in the beginning due to

Laziness it seems hard but when you do it, you will see a lots of benefit

Of skipping rope and rope is available to you easily .


                                                     AFTER 



Drinking two glasses of hot water in morning :- when you wake up

In morning drink 2 glasses of hot water you can use copper utensil for

That and if you are not diabetic so you can put some honey and lemon .

I tried my best to help you in my way . I wish it works too for you . 

share it to others to give a better life to someone .


                                                              Stay Blessed :)       

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Experience the joy of reading . Share life experiences to help those seeking .Sharing is caring .Namaste

What Are you Searching For ?

Show Room

DAILY PANCHAG

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः

Spiritual Healing