Life lessons

Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you .

Tuesday, November 3, 2020

To become ignorant in some difficult situations

 

                                !! NAMASTEY !!

                                      IGNORANCE

Life throws sometimes troubles in life and its very common

Way of life to all of Us . I remember one incident it was

Early morning and I was going to withdraw some money from

The A.T.M machine , one gentle man was there before me and

I waited for my Turn and behind me was standing other person

And he was in hurry may be his life situations . He was trying to

Do it before my turn . I told him that gentleman this is my turn

He was frustrated and using some rough words I never expect

this language . I understood that this man is suffering . I humbly

asked him for Forgiving me for the delays and other side this

man was in big Anger and told me to get out from the A.T.M . 

This happens common to every one of our day today life .

Sometimes it is  good to be ignorant about life situation

because in my opinion letting go is freedom so in this kind of

situations your ignorance is good But Sometimes its not good

as sometimes this becomes sign of your weakness . ignorance

becomes your strength sometimes but not every time you can be 

ignorant to your life situations .



              If something like this incident happens in your life . You can share .

 

                          STAY BLESSED J))               VG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Experience the joy of reading . Share life experiences to help those seeking .Sharing is caring .Namaste

What Are you Searching For ?

Show Room

DAILY PANCHAG

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः

Spiritual Healing