Life lessons

Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you .

Thursday, December 3, 2020

My Toughest Decision for This year

 

  Whats the toughest decision you made this Year ?


In every days life we have to meet challenges in life . I am sharing

My toughest decision in my life I made this year . I will discuss about

My toughest experience in this blog . Can you clearly remember what

was the Toughest decision for you in This year ? Ok you can calm down

and believe in your positive side and deep breath for few moments ...........


……………...................

 

Now I believe you can remember your decision for today ?  we have to

Make decision every day in life . Sometimes we have to make tough

Decision . 

..................................

 

My toughest decision For the Year  :- when I met with street bull and

due to compassion , I went to this huge bull with strong horns and he hit me . 

You can  Read full story about in this blog under KNOWLEDGE BASE .

................................................................

 

 If you have Made any toughest decision this year . You can share your

experience in this Blog . If our team finds it motivational for others to

 grow in life . We would love to Publish it on This blog .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Experience the joy of reading . Share life experiences to help those seeking .Sharing is caring .Namaste

What Are you Searching For ?

Show Room

DAILY PANCHAG

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः

Spiritual Healing