Life lessons

Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you .

Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Unforgettable memories in life Experience story .

                                             Travel Experience with hitchhiking 

I am sharing my own life experience with unforgettable memory in life . this was 20 years before experience in my life .I have just crossed my teenage . a person came in visit our home that time from as a family member .  he was younger than me and I was told my Respected beloved person like a grand father to drop that my younger friend to his home as he forgotten the way to his house house .I went to drop him to his home it was winter season . we both started travelling by Bus and changed few buses at the middle of our journey it was snowing than it starts snowing alot and Bus cant go ahead . it was snowing that day completely . Any ways we reached to My friend home . it was completely snowing and there was crystal clear snow all around if you visualise you will find it interesting . now after staying 2 days in snow at his home I came my destination . Its my life experience of around 20 years past .i was moving alone back to home and it was still snowing . i travelled 4 miles on snow and I was shivering before I can feel that experience while sharing this with you . there was snow and no vehicle on road and hardly i was looking for help and fortunately . i saw a passenger Van and I asked them to leave me to my station . They took me in Van and after 3 miles of travel on heavy snow they requested me to out of the car as they will not be able be  travel more on risky snow path technologies was not that much developed 20 years back . i saw that van after 100 meters that slip over the road but fortunately i was not inside .they were too safe though van slips over the snow path . people do that kind of travel risk when we are not aware of weather and specially it happened when there is heavy snow . we were safe and I thank to my divine source with gratitude for of all our safety .and ways I reached 85 miles after than and i was back to my destination .i never saw that kind of huge big snow again in my life time as a travelling experience again . how do you like this my personal travelling experience comment and you can share you own unforgettable life experience with us . It was amazing and unforgettable experience in my life .i remember this experience in sometimes in summer times when roads are with too much heat . 


                                         Contributed by - A.D SHARMA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Experience the joy of reading . Share life experiences to help those seeking .Sharing is caring .Namaste

What Are you Searching For ?

Show Room

DAILY PANCHAG

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः

Spiritual Healing