Life lessons

Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you .

Sunday, July 10, 2022

Importance of Reading good Books

I remember my childhood time ,when my Beloved sister used to teach me . 
Sometimes i was deprived of Books and i used to read books with friends or my sister that was really bad as for the higher education we need 
good books . Any ways when i grew up little younger , my sister and my teacher suggest me to fight for scholarship as i always watched my Beloved mother struggling every where . By the divine blessings i won that scholar ship with tough competition . I was sent to Boarding where i got everything for studies for next 6 years . If you are in boarding you may be aware of living disciplined life in Boarding . With the divine blessings i am here , you are reading me and you gave so much love . I have only to be grateful to My family friends and all other . I want to say If you decide to grow up you can make good books your friend instead of moving in wrong path . wayto laerning never stops .
                                                                             Thank you for reading  .   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Experience the joy of reading . Share life experiences to help those seeking .Sharing is caring .Namaste

What Are you Searching For ?

Show Room

DAILY PANCHAG

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः

Spiritual Healing