Life lessons

Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you .

Friday, November 4, 2022

Building a shelter My story

 I remember days when i was child so i was curiously looking for shelter . In child hood I dream for a house During time I am always thankful to my beloved mother and sister   who always insist for quality education by than i was lucky in 5th standard and got selected in very reputed govt school Best in country on scholarship  , where i  educated very well for many years . I am thankful to those who support me .i have seen a lots of ups and downs in life every one have ups and down in life  . By the grace of divine i provide shelter to cows today . i learnt one thing in life if you believe in your positive side and you have good education , courage and patience you can manifest any Dream in life no matter what is your age .

MORAL OF STORY :-TO BORN IN POVERETY IS NEVER A MISTAKE TO DIE POOR MAY BE A MISTAKE . 


                                                                                                                                        A,D. SHARMA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Experience the joy of reading . Share life experiences to help those seeking .Sharing is caring .Namaste

What Are you Searching For ?

Show Room

DAILY PANCHAG

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः

Spiritual Healing