Life lessons

Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you .

Monday, January 4, 2021

Dear Anil

 

                               Who is Anil ?

          Why every Body needs Anil in life ?

Anil is derived from vedic Diety lord (Anila ) . You may

Have few friends in life with Common Name Anil . It may

Happen to you sometimes why Anil is so important to my

life  ? or even I havnt never heard Name Anil before in

my life . so why this name is part of my life and why I

should know about it ? . In Sanskrit language Anil Means

Wind , Air (Oxygen ) . This is taken from vedic deity Lord

Anila , which means God of Air . So now you may be

 Thinking That in this time Anil is with You . Yes Anil is

always with me I need it every moment of life . I cannot

Not imagine My life without Anil . So my friend Anil is

always with me and you . we should be grateful To the

Source Of Air making us alive every moment .

                                          Thank You Anil .

                        Keep Breathing Deeply And stay Happy J

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Experience the joy of reading . Share life experiences to help those seeking .Sharing is caring .Namaste

What Are you Searching For ?

Show Room

DAILY PANCHAG

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः

Spiritual Healing