Life lessons

Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you .

Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Love Sparrow and freedom

 

                                   !! Namaste !!

                 !!  True Love and Freedom in Life !!

Love is word which is sometimes complicated To understand as Life Moves on .

When I was Young I remember the great Affection Of my Mother toward me .I do

Remember that affection in My all life time . When life moves on specially in

young age more  desires start taking place in our life . This is normal human nature

when we gets attracted toward something good . It happens because of Law of

attraction . One day I was looking a sparrow in my garden she came in injured

position and unable to fly . Sparrow was in pain and when I tried to show my

compassion and love to sparrow . I felt that sparrow is afraid of me any ways in

7 to nine minutes sparrow start bit interacting with me but she has all the fears .

It shows that she wanted Freedom and she was helpless may be she was feeling

unsafe . I understand that this sparrow wants her own natural freedom but her

condition was not well . In 30 to 35 minutes she became bit normal after some

healing to her and fly back to her destination . So here freedom is important to

 every one No matter how small creature or biggest creature on this planet

Mother earth .

                                            MY experience About Love

What we called true love is always Dedication and sacrifice  To Your lover, Never

means to show your power because that will not last for long  . But in this world it

seems a tough to find True Love But one can do a simple thing start loving

everything and be grateful .

                                                              Peace and Light To You JVG 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Experience the joy of reading . Share life experiences to help those seeking .Sharing is caring .Namaste

What Are you Searching For ?

Show Room

DAILY PANCHAG

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः

Spiritual Healing