Life lessons

Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you .

Friday, September 1, 2023

Sharma ji (My Life Book ) Way to Enlightenment .................Released On Time Of Raksha Bandhan

VEDIC GURU धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः  (U.N.O . WALE )
                                                  I will meet to Live world again soon ............
My inside story :- I have no words to be grateful to this world and person like you .Many years Back i lost My Beloved spiritual mentor and a person like God father in my life .from the age of 5 years i was with that greatest person in my life My Bubu ji (Late sh. Ganga Ram Shastri ) who always lived life of his own for the well beings of others and he did it for 85 years and i lost him in 2008 .He was a Nobel person and i am always pride on him . He was Bhagwat Katha vachak . He was doing Bhagwat katha  till 1952 with His mentor Vidya A lanker Lekh Ram Shastri . no mic no video grapy in those days . when i sit in his Bhagwat katha i remember the joy of wellness and happy moments on people . so ok here is my story when i was in 5th standard i was introduced to world of hunger . I remember my mother dedication we dont have food for 5 days i was in not in that time in 5th standard . in That age i was not able to expalin  we have seen the time hunger My mother and her sister wanted to see me with a good schooling where at least i am not hunger . My sister was few years elder than me and she motivated for Navodya school . as a child i was observing every moments . then after 5 th standard i was selected in boarding school and i was in maiden batch of Navodaya Boarding school test was tough  . this was first time of me to separate from my parents . Thanks to Navaodaya Vidyalaya that from 5 th to 12th i was not Hungary again .  It was tough to explain but any ways i managed it . any ways this happens to many of our family .
in 2007 i got a blessed opportunity From U.N.O to face world in Live . 
                                                                                 (    My mentors word to me in his last day do something to the wale fare of human beings those who are in real pain in life .)

                     i will share my oranum working experiences in any other post                                                                                                                              Oranum                                       
                                                                                                          THANK YO MOTHER
                                                                                                           Signing off For Now .
                                                                                                             Take care and stay Blessed .
                      
                                                                                                                                  VG धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

Experience the joy of reading . Share life experiences to help those seeking .Sharing is caring .Namaste

What Are you Searching For ?

Show Room

DAILY PANCHAG

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः

Spiritual Healing